- Gifts & Accessories
Spend the summer making a Choose Your Own Adventure Sampler quilt! Join the 2022 Summer Quilt Along hosted by Katie Blakesley with our kit containing all the Bella Solids you need to make the quilt top!
The pattern you purchase from Katie Blakesley includes:
• 9 fully-tested quilt block patterns, with tips and tricks for success--the quilt will include 13 pieced quilt blocks (some will be duplicated). Follow one of the the 2 suggested layouts or create your own unique layout
• A Welcome PDF with fabric requirements, FAQs, fabric requirements and kit information for solids upon purchase of pattern
• Complete finishing instructions to make a 60" x 60" sampler quilt [or choose to add the top and bottom borders for a bigger 60'' x 80'' quilt]
• A Beginner's Guide to FPP
• Coloring sheets for planning
• 12 blocks, 12-1/2” x 12-1/2” (12” finished)
• Finishing instructions for a 60" x 60" completed quilt
To join the QAL and purchase the pattern please click here. Stash Fabrics is only providing the fabric kit and the pattern must be purchased separately.
You should have mastered basic quilting skills, such as the ability to sew a 1/4" seam, general fabric cutting and pressing knowledge, and familiarity with the terminology used in quilt patterns.
Most of the blocks will be foundation paper pieced this year, with some options for traditional piecing techniques. (If you have never paper-pieced before, a "Beginner's Guide to Paper-Piecing" is included with purchase of pattern and will be sent to subscribers.) There is no appliqué or curved piecing in this sampler pattern.